This special collection of must-read research articles serves as a means to extend the visibility and reach so as to provide the worldwide scientific community with a useful and broad spectrum of scientific topics in chemoprevention. The selected articles highlight principal contributions from top investigators in our field and will help our readership stay current in prevention science and hopefully, spur ideas, conversation, and collaboration.
- The Case for a Pre-Cancer Genome Atlas (PCGA)
Campbell JD Spira AE. Cancer Prevention Research February 2016.
- Analysis of Immune Cells from Human Mammary Ductal Epithelial Organoids Reveals Vδ2+ T Cells That Efficiently Target Breast Carcinoma Cells in the Presence of Bisphosphonate
Zumwalde NA Gumperz JE. Cancer Prevention Research April 2016.
- Genomic Landscape of Colorectal Mucosa and Adenomas
Borras E Vilar E. Cancer Prevention Research June 2016.
- Celecoxib Alters the Intestinal Microbiota and Metabolome in Association with Reducing Polyp Burden
Montrose DC Dannenberg AJ. Cancer Prevention Research September 2016.
- Dietary Weight Loss, Exercise, and Oxidative Stress in Postmenopausal Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Duggan C McTiernan A. Cancer Prevention Research November 2016.
Cancer Prevention Research Editorial Office
American Association for Cancer Research | Publications Division
615 Chestnut Street | 17th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
Phone: (215) 440-9300 | Fax: (215) 440-9337 | E-mail: email@example.com