Volume 9, Issue 11, pp. 821-827
- Received April 12, 2016.
- Revision received July 15, 2016.
- Accepted August 15, 2016.
- Published first September 7, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
©2016 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Robert L. Owens1,*,
- Kathryn A. Gold2,
- David Gozal3,
- Paul E. Peppard4,
- Jonathan C. Jun5,
- Andrew J. Dannenberg6,
- Scott M. Lippman2, and
- Atul Malhotra1;
- on behalf of the UCSD Sleep and Cancer Symposium Group
- 1Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California.
- 2Moores Cancer Center, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California.
- 3Department of Pediatrics, Pritzker School of Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
- 4Department of Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin.
- 5Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
- 6Weill Cornell Medical College, Medicine, New York, NY.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Robert L. Owens, UCSD, 9444 Campus Point Drive, MC 7381, LA Jolla, CA 92037. Phone: 917-751-6856; Fax: 858-657-5021; E-mail:
R.L. Owens and K.A. Gold contributed equally to this article.