Article Figures & Data
- Supplementary Figure Legends - Legends for supplementary figures.
- Fig S1 - Fig S1 shows knockdown of BRCA1 and concomitant loss of DNA repair in IOSE cells.
- Fig S2 - Fig S2 shows electron flux analysis of BRCA1 knockdown in IOSE cells shows elevated glycolysis.
- Fig S3 - Fig S3 shows BRCA1 knockdown in IOSE and FT does not increase HK1 expression or AMPK activity.
- Fig S4 - Fig S4 shows BRCA1 knockdown does not further elevate HK2 expression in Kuramochi cells.
- Fig S5 - Fig S5 shows co-immunoprecipitation of BRCA1 with HK2.
- Fig S6 - Fig S6 shows low BRCA1 expression is associated with elevated HK2 and MYC in breast cancer cell lines.
- Fig S7 - Fig S7 shows drug screen of candidate chemopreventive agents for effects on HK2 expression and glycolytic metabolism in IOSE cells.