- Received December 7, 2016.
- Revision received January 6, 2017.
- Accepted March 13, 2017.
- Published first March 21, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
- Tae-Gyu Lim1,
- Sung-Young Lee2,
- Zhaoheng Duan3,
- Mee-Hyun Lee3,
- Hanyong Chen2,
- Fangfang Liu3,
- Kangdong Liu3,
- Sung Keun Jung1,
- Dong Joon Kim3,
- Ann M. Bode2,
- Ki Won Lee4,5,*, and
- Zigang Dong2,*
- 1Korea Food Research Institute, Gyeonggi, Korea.
- 2The Hormel Institute, University of Minnesota, Austin, Minnesota.
- 3China-US (Henan) Hormel Cancer Institute, Jinshui District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China.
- 4Major in Biomodulation, Department of Agricultural Biotechnology and Research Institute of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- 5Wellness Emergence Center, Advanced Institutes of Convergence Technology, Seoul National University, Suwon, Republic of Korea.
- ↵*Corresponding Authors:
Zigang Dong, University of Minnesota, 801 16th Avenue NE, Austin, MN 55912. Phone: 507-437-9600; Fax: 507-437-9606; E-mail: ; and Ki Won Lee, Seoul National University, Seoul, Republic of Korea. Phone: 822-880-4661; Fax: 822-878-6178; E-mail:
T.-G. Lim, S.-Y. Lee, and Z. Duan contributed equally to this article.